How was break? Well, I didn't accomplish a whole lot for several reasons:
1) I was lazy.
2) Vinny is stupid.
3) I hate taking off pajamas.
4) I was lazy.
I did make this thing:
And I did do this:
And there was an entire week of travel right in the middle. I spent some time with the redneck side of the family, my once-upon-a-roommate, and sweet dfocus friends...all in different places. I also got to see my old RA get married, which is wedding #3 since October. WOO.
Now, onto two things I hate: NEEDLES and HOSPITALS.
Yup, I encountered both thanks to my little dragon friend. I had my blood drawn for the first time (Yee-haw) and had my first endoscopy. I'm a bundle of nerves when it comes to hospitals, so this was the perfect opportunity to practice my "BA Teacher Face", also known as the "Don't Let Them Know You Want to Pee Your Pants Face" (it'll come in handy when I have to be a tough teacher!). But Jesus held my hand the whole time (as I'd asked Him to) and I made it through without a hassle. HOWEVER, they clipped this thing on my esophagus (I named it "Peanut the bucking Bronco" to make it more bearable) that will read my reflux for the next few days before it falls off. They said I wouldn't even feel it. Welp, that was a lie. It feels like a horse kicks me in the chest every time I swallow. I was a....little....upset about it yesterday, but now I consider it another opportunity to practice that special teacher face.
Tomorrow is marks my return to school and Saturday is when I will face my Certification Test. Yikes. And next week is the start of student teaching.
Let the games begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment