Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Word of the day: crisp
2nd word of the day: fatty/donut

Wayyy too much has happened in the last 24 hours, excluding the, like, 7 hours I slept.

Sprinklers are scary when you aren't expecting them.

I really, really like my old math buddies. We had our first weekly Tuesday lunch and had pleasant conversation about celebrity crushes and the like. I had a kiddie pizza for lunch :)

On the way to TIPS, I saw a family with two little girls and a baby. One of the little girls broke free and skipped over the a big rock. She stood on it for about two seconds before scampering back to her mom. And I thought, "What is it with little kids and rocks?"

Class quote of the day, "Shut up and get in my mouth!"

Today was very dry. I put on lots of lotion and chapstick and it didn't help.

Number of Greasy sightings today: 1. And it made me waaaay more upset than it should have. But I've had more encounters lately than I should.

Lisa gave me tea, and I ate at least five of her cookies. She prepared for our veranda dance party too, and my roommate is pretty much a genius.

I dressed in a black dress, hat, and boa for our hall picture today. I set the trend so everybody else had to wear a dress and a scarf too! 'Cept Kait and Amy, cuz apparently they're rebels.

I really like dressing up.

We had a very long veranda dance party with Caledon. It was thrilling, though slightly chilly. I screamed a lot. My voice won't be around tomorrow, and that's ok.

Then, we had a stargazing party, and the Fritzers all laid on the ground together side-by-side. We listened to chill music, and I liked it a lot. Interpretive dance to Fireflies is the best.

Then, Alyssa, Lisa, and I went to Krispy Kreme. It's like one in the morning when we do this. And we literally went and got donuts out of the dumpster, but not for us to eat. So we ordered a whole dozen donuts and ate the whole dang thing. That's four donuts per. AAAAAHH. And we did a lot of stuff. Lisa tried to be a bad-a...tried....I really like Krispy Kreme hats.

New term that we made up: Ho-tard.

And I was dressed in a hoodie, dress, and hat. I looked like a old lady and it was so good.

We got back, and shoved a donut down half-asleep Laura Main's throat, while saying, "DOOONUT TIIIIME!!!" in a really deep voice. Yes, it was one of the rock-hard ones from the dumpster.

I'm so flippin tired, and all my thoughts are ridiculously scattered, which is why this blog isn't all the funny.

3:19 a.m.

Song of the day: Fireflies

No comments:

Post a Comment