Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I feel like each one of my days has two parts. I've got the productive part and the lazy part.

Word of the day: batter

Lots of brownie batter makes you real sick.

I never wanna give up shorts. I really just wanna wear them ALL the time. This Fall stuff isn't working with that too well. Today was absolutely gorgeous--just sayin. And I figured it was one of my last few days to wear shorts before the nasty covenant-forever-cold weather set in. Sooo...I looked like a camp couselor and had prickly legs for the day. It was peachy.

I started on my MTW internship application today. They had a confidential questions sheet, and some of it I really just wanted to write ridiculous stuff in. "Are you satisfied with your spouse?" "YES! He doesn't complain at all! It's great!"

I like doing homework outside. A lot.

Sarah--Sbeags/Speegs--came over for the afternoon and we watched movies and acted like little girls. I cut out three of the twelve disney princess pictures that I want to put on my wall. And we made a whole batch of brownie batter and tried to eat it. AAH! Fail. Now I feel sick. Still so good. I ate the equivalent of, like, five brownies. And Sarah tried to use it as lip gloss. She was really, really attractive.

Just sayin.

Greasy sightings today: 0. Greasy occurrences today: at least 3. Boooooooooooo....

My roommate has been in the room almost all day. A little while ago, she came into the commons with a piece of art she had drawn. It was the view from the window. She then shoved it up to my nose and told me to sniff it. She had drawn it in scented marker.

*facepalm*

I didn't accomplish very many productive things today. That's ok.

Song of the day: A Thousand Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment