Word of the day: ridiculous.
Number one thought this morning at church: "Jesus, why is HE here???"
Answer: "I'm here too."
Therefore, I tried to think about God more, because that's the reason I was there in the first place. It was hard, but I did it. I was shaking, but I did it.
Afterwards, we both pretended like the other didn't exist, though we both saw each other there.
Awkward.
It was a difficult morning, to say the least. And I was wearing his necklace and shoes. Good thing I forgot his dress at home, or it could have been real noticeable.
Before I went home, mom helped me investigate the ant problem in my car. She said "They don't come without a reason." So, we went to the root of the problem. There were hershey kisses hiding under my passenger seat. Cherry filled ones. I don't even like that kind! The ants must have carried them in, because I certainly didn't. But we took them out--and there were like, seven, and the ants started leaving. So much for a non-elephant graveyard in my car. But I still felt like they were crawling across my foot as I drove.
The Yellow Deli was closed. Somebody said it was for Yom Kippur, but I have no idea. I was just angry that I didn't get to study there. Therefore, I studied with Alyssa and Molly in a conference room. Kip came in a lil bit and entertained us with witty conversation. I read at least 150 pages in the CHOW book.
Homework of the day: Oedipus the king. All I gotta say about this is---YUCK!!! When he stabbed pins into his eyes, I literally jerked and went "Aaaaahhh!"
I used to have horrible fantasies that pizza cutters were going to fly at my face and slice my eyes. I would lay on the couch and cover my eyes, praying the cutters wouldn't get me.
Song of the day: Whatcha Say
Second song of the day: Obssessed, simply because the radio was obssessed with it today.
No comments:
Post a Comment