Sunday, December 13, 2009

Word of the day: root beer. One of the many things I got with the $32.40 that I had left at the Blink.

These last few days have been ridiculously lazy. Well, lazy by the standard that I've had this whole semester. Meaning the only real school work I've done were the last two of my papers and my Acting final. So my two hardest classes are OVER, almost making me feel like I don't really have finals--but I do.

Oh, wait, I still have four chapels to make up. Eww.

I finally got everything off of my ipod and onto my computer! It literally took over 1600 clicks, but it's done. All my pictures and music with a free download. Technically, the download only lets you do ten items, but I found a way around that...which is why I had to click so much.

Diana + mall = great. I people watched for the first time while eating a slice of cookie cake. It was slightly dry. People watching gets real interesting. There was one group of five, with two girls holding hands and one girl linking arms with two boys. We were VERY confused. And they might have been too....

In kindergarten, it was almost Brooke's birthday--she's gonna be six. I was telling them that that means that I am thirteen years older than them. Now they think that I am thirteen years old. Excellent. Fortunately, I didn't care much, as I was given a chocolate chip muffin with frosting on it. In the middle of one reading group, I overheard Isaac telling Mrs. Cook that his socks were bothering him (I'm pretty sure this kid has ADHD) and she said, "Don't let the socks distract you! You can't let the socks win!"--Umm, I definitely laughed to myself. I wanted to say, "YOU TELL THOSE SOCKS!!" And after listening to these kids talk, I realized that they say like, like, every three words. You aren't supposed to do that until you're like, thirteen...which I am, so I can like, do, like, whatever I want.

The Yellow Deli has awesome lamb sandwiches. And now they've put the parking lot far away, so when you park, they pick you up and shuttle you back. I got to ride in a big sketchy van that had a long seat down one side like a bus! I thought about what it would look like with a disco ball and loud music...dance party in a van! The guy driving it was a little creepy though, like most of them are...and my mother continues to preach on the evils of the Yellow Deli. I mentioned that I had lunch there, and WHILE I WAS STILL TALKING, she goes, "That's an evil place!..." and I'm pretty sure she started going on about satan...

Cleaning day gets easier every time, but it's still rather painful.

I'm so glad Acting is over. It was a good class, but real stressful. I realized why I hate practicing for it. I was in a classroom beforehand, practicing my "woods" scene, and I had just fallen, on purpose, and was pretending to be hurt. Then the door busts open, I jolt, and a guy with curly hair looks at me, says something like "excuse me" and hurriedly leaves. Then Jacob forgot a whole bunch of his lines in our scene, which was annoying. It just made things more awkward.

Disney princess vomited on my closet door, and what a wonderful vomit!

In church today, we sang "What Child is This?" and when we got to "ass", the little girl in front of us widened her eyes, made an "o" shape with her mouth, and looked up at her big brother.

Snuggies kind of look like monk robes.

In four days, Covenant campus will be officially de-greased. HALLELUJAH! Now, if he stops going to my churches, the world will all be right.

Oh yeah! I got accepted into the MTW Thrive program, but they still gotta figure out where to send me.

Dude, there is only one Sunday left before Christmas. And I'm still at this blasted school. Well, not blasted. More like blustery. It's way too cold up here, and I don't even wanna think about February yet.

I showed my dad a picture of the umbrella I wanted, and he laughed so loud I took the phone away from my ear.

Things I have to do before Christmas:
-make eggnog with mom
-have a Christmas music dance party
-see Princess and the Frog
-make a gingerbread house
-go to several Christmas parties
-and a lot of other stuff...

Ok, Laura just yelled Bible study...

Song of the day: whatever Rachel sings in her ballad on Glee...

No comments:

Post a Comment