Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Word of the day: study. Which is what I should be doing right now.

Yes, I know it's only been two days. Don't worry about it.

Dude, my fingers are real cold. You know how when your fingers are cold they get all swolly? Well, that's how it feels. My fingers are basketballs.

There is SO MUCH FOOD in here!!!!!

Why?

Ok, so Monday was my last day with my kindergartners before Christmas--sad day. My favorite part of every time I go in is when the kids turn around to see who's coming in, they see me, and then they smile. I tell you what, you want an ego booster, work with kids. It's great. Oh yeah, and then there's the food. For Christmas, I got a whole bag full of food....in my defense, there was one healthy thing in there, and orange. What's with Christmas and oranges? I'm also trying to understand the difference between little girls tackling boys and teenage girls trying to rip of the Jonas Brothers' shirts. I mean, it's basically the same thing, they're just ten years older...

I love it when you think you know how much work you have to do, and then you find out you have way more than that to do.

My roommate's sick, and it's real funny. She sounds like a cranky 80-year-old woman. And she won't put diaper rash cream on her nose like I told her to.

You know those times when you feel like you've eaten so much you look like a sumo wrestler? I kind of feel like that.

I was in my room all day until 2. Well, except for when I went to meet my math buddies for lunch and they ditched me :p Lunch? Chips, an orange (my Christmas orange!), and a snickers cuz I'm RULL healthy. Don't worry, I had peas at dinner....

Studying is, like, the worst. I hate reading the same stuff over and over and, when I get to the test, discovering that my studying didn't cover everything...or covered a lot more than everything...

Barb (well, her real name is Barbara, but I like to call her Barb) from MTW is keeping in contact with me. It looks like I will probably be going overseas this summer, but the question is where--if it will be Ukraine, Ireland, or Greece, or somewhere else. All so exciting!

I miss Matt. Maybe because I really miss having a tall male to hug.

So, it almost made my day when my sister sent me Justin Bieber's song "One Time" as a ringtone, I've set it as my ringtone and have my phone volume up.

However, my day was made even more better when I found out that Greasy isn't coming back to campus at all! He's skipping all of his exams, aka he FAILED all his classes, and has to pay a $50 fine for not signing out. Basically, he snuck off campus without telling anybody. And wasted over $17,500. Any girl that bring herself to date a guy who's that much of a loser is rull dumb...when we were dating, I was the thing that kept him motivated. Now he's kind of lost and wasting his life away watching movies and being gross. Lovely. The guy who posts Jesus lyrics on his facebook hates Covenant College...interesting....

All to say, THE CAMPUS IS OFFICIALLY DE-GREASED!!!

Hey, the only exam have left to take is CHOW!

To make up for ditching me, Amy and Christina blindfolded me, kidnapped me, and took me to Starbucks. Amy got me a drink and the guy behind the counter gave us a whole loaf of marble cake! Huzzah! And, well, the RA of Lawrence is kinda cute...*um* anyway, Christina and Amy are wonderful, wonderful friends!!! I LOVE YOU!

Then, the hall tried to go to Rock City, but Rock City closes at nine. So we walked around the Chanticleer like creepers. Sadly, this means we never got to see Rock City's Jesus Claus.

Justin Bieber is a little cutie pie...

I'm ready for home. But here's the thing, I'll be at home for a week, and then I'll be like I wanna go back to Covenant! I can't stay satisfied.

Song of the day: One Time

No comments:

Post a Comment