First few days at home have felt longer than a few days. They kind of drag, actually. I gotta keep myself busy. And I need to get out of this house more than once a day.
I think my daddy is ridiculously excited that I've become more interested in photography. However, I will never be quite like him. I'm not into the technical mumbo jumbo, I just like pretty pictures that are nice to look at. We spent like two hours juicing up some of my fall pics and he looked like a kid on Christmas. I think he's just dying to get me a new camera for my birthday...but hey, if I can connect to my dad, this is a good thing. We also bond over coffee, though mine has about three more cups of sugar in it.
Beaulah gots a new stereo now! We took her to this kind of sketchy little place that had pictures of almost naked inside...but hey, at least now I can listen to my ipod in the car.
I made eggnog almost all by myself! Eggnog is pretty much the reason Christmas exists. And not the store bought, Weigels stuff. I'm talking creamy, sweet, delicious, pretty-much-the-embodiment-of-everything-secular-in-Christmas wonderful in a cup.
My sister and I have yet to have a Christmas dance party. And I need to make a gingerbread house, but Morgan is sick :/
OOH! Usher's on TV! But he isn't rapping...
Joel's 21st was on Thursday night. Fillet Mignon? Yes, please. I also enjoy laughing so hard I can't breathe. I accidentally called a guy I didn't know thirty and eww. On the contrary, he was twenty-six and attractive. I misjudge men who are bald with goatees.
We had family movie night on Friday. Julie & Julia is a super-cute movie. I just really really like Amy Adams and Meryl Streep.
I think that was the first night my family has ever collectively gotten Chinese takeout for dinner.
AAAHHHH JUSTIN BEIBER IS ON TV!!! Dude, he sounds like a little black kid.
Commercial: "Do you dream in chocolate?"
Laura: "Yes."
If I go too much longer without my hall at nighttime, I WILL go crazy. My family is made up of people who go to bed ridiculously early. And by ridiculously early, I mean 11:00.
Sarah Beagan's mother-daughter Christmas party was real cute. I always forget how much I like Sarah Beagan. And how much I like watching my mom play bingo and catchphrase. And eating LOTS of food, which is pretty much what this whole season is about. Yes. Food and eggnog.
This morning I had to skip church to go into training at Bath and Body Works, and I was not pleased. I mean, it wasn't bad, but I would've liked to do it after church, because I love church. I tell you what, that job is more complicated than it would seem. By the time I finish, my head will be buzzing over products and promotions and I will have a strong sense of rejection.
I got both of my siblings into Glee. Audrey and I definitely watched the last two episodes yesterday, and more the day before. Daniel wanted to watch them today, but I made him go do it on his own. I can only take so much of Will leaving his wife and Finn beating up Puck..
I wish that out of sight really meant out of mind. There's a reason I hate sitting around the house.
Song of the day: Hey by Mitchell Musso
puck is the reason i watch glee.
ReplyDeletebut for real.
i love puck. well, he's pretty. but hes kind of a jerk.
ReplyDelete