Saturday, February 6, 2010

Word of the day: weirdos. This is my family.

My sister is sitting next to me, talking with her mouth closed. She looks like a bloated walrus.

Now she has a purple spoon in her mouth---oh wait, she's talking to herself again.

I am home. Home is nice, but...(Audrey is calling me a jerk now inside her mouth, I think...) I have a hard time thinking about the two papers that are due on Monday. Ew.

Thursday, Anna decided to have Patton over. He's a crazy six-year-old kid with rock-awesome spy glasses that have mirrors in them so you can see who's behind you! This kid was like ADHD on speed. It was great! Whenever I came in the room, he went ninja on me. I will include a photo.

Anna is standing behind him being creepy. After this photo, we had several dance parties and spy games. I got hit with a slinky a few times.

Sooo....I turned in my Uganda application and first payment on Thursday. I think all systems are go! Now, I just need money....

Red-headed girl got a haircut! I was shocked...I looked at the back of her head and thought, "Who's the new----oh WAIT! She looks NORMAL!" Thankfully, it was a foggy day, so sunglasses-cool-redneck-duck-head boy was wearing neither a hat nor creepy sunglasses. CHOW was a normal class for once. Sort of. And Douchy proved he's smart. I spied on his homework, and it was well over half a page, more than the requirement. He's earned a couple attractive points.

Now my sister's giving me the number of her crush. Oh dear.

Dear John last night was a fail. All sold out, so Sarah and Rachel and I went to Starbucks instead.
Then Morgan came over and we spent the night eating brownies and sitting on the computer. I believe I ate the equivalent of, UM, 10 brownies, and I didn't even have a stomach ache afterwards! I would include a picture, but I couldn't upload any last night.

I have a dilemma for what to do next weekend. I can stay at Covenant and participate in Valentine's Day activities, or I can go to a tango party at Georgia Tech with Grace, where the ratio of men to women is....a lot more men than women. Basically the reverse of Covenant. *sigh* Decisions, decisions...Boys at Tech like math, which takes away about five attractive points, but they are also new and exciting, adding about ten attractive points. I'll continue deliberation.

I spent the afternoon cleaning chairs with mom and dad. My life is really exciting.

Mom's relapse is getting worse. That hurts.

Do mine ears deceive me?!?! It's quesadilla time!

Song of the day: Um.....I don't have one. Let's just say Demetri Martin, who is a lot funnier by 4 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment