Thursday, October 1, 2009

Word of the day: frustrated

I really hate it when you want something to happen, and there's nothing you can do about it. And the one person who CAN do something about it makes you so mad you just wanna go human-nunchucks.

And that's pretty scary, believe me.

I found out today that dance parties induce endorphins. No wonder I love them so much.

Class quote of the day: "Go bang some drums and assert your masculinity!" In TIPS, we were talking about how in the 1800's, scientists claimed that co-education would emasculate boys and cause girls to become infertile. She was telling the two boys in the classroom to be manly.

Racism is ridick-cheney.

Acting assignment: observe an inanimate object, write down all its qualities, and create a character based on those qualities. Then make up a scene that best shows these qualities. I feel like, if I were an inanimate object, I would be Lisa's pack of sprinkles.

Stone Cup is open again, and it makes me so happy. Alyssa, Lisa, and I ditched Molly there to go walk around Coolidge at night. Lisa smelled marijuana for the first time. I feel like people smoke it a lot there. Gross. And we found this ridiculous game there that involved walking in a spiral.

Molly won't let us say "SCOTT MCKEON!!!" while there are previewers on the hall. Therefore, we're saying "RYAN REYNOLDS" until they all leave. Especially since Scott's sister is staying on the hall. Lol.

Greasy sightings today: 1

Gosh, I wish that he would just straighten up and be genuine for once. And I'm tired of waiting for everything to catch up to him, because for now, he's getting away with every little lie he's told. Last night, though, I had a really good God-session. Just me going, ok God, I can't do anything about this, please change it or help me accept it. This has been going on for six months now, I wanna be done. I'm not really sure what that's gonna take.

Song of the day: Girlfriend (This isn't MY song, but it certainly relates...)

No comments:

Post a Comment