Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh lawww......

Word of the day: catharsis. I need a bit of that.

Let's talk about some random stuff.

Guinea pigs. I had a staredown with one the other day. I thought about sticking my hand in the cage and picking him up, but every time I unlatched the door he started freaking out and doing kung fu, like in the the movie G-Force.

Kindergarten soccer. A bunch of midgets mowing one another down while chasing a ball around a field and occasionally kicking it. And one really angry coach who seems to think that these 5-year-olds actually know all the rules of soccer.

Oatmeal and honey. Superb idea at first, but sickening after a while. You turn into a giant, dry ball of fiber. 

Ripped seams. I have no needles to fix them with, so I simply have to wallow in misery while I wear them, thinking about how much I wish they were fixed.

Halloween. Mmmm.

Country music. Makes me feel like a homebody in love. But I am neither. 

AIDS. A really depressing topic that reminds me of my kids in Africa. 

Knitting. A good way to pass chapel. 

Shower Safety. A way to keep yourself from passing out and dying in the shower. Step one: "Oh, I feel woozy."---Turn off the water. Step two: Step out of the shower. Step three: Lay on the ground and raise your knees to get good blood flow. Step four: When you feel better, drink something. Shower safety is key!

Rape of Nanking. A massacre that occurred in China. I had to write a paper on it. The topic made me depressed, so Lisa forced me to play with play-doh. I made a wanton.

Expired food. Bad idea. 

Bonfires and carved pumpkins. Games of hotseat and hitch, bang, or kill. 

Miscommunication. Sometimes it results in conflict, but other times it results in really hilarious phrases. Examples: 
"It's Hello Weenie Time!"
"They close at....terror."
"My sinner is in my buttocks."

Best night of the month--DISNEYPRINCESSONICE!!!!!!

Psalm 139. I've read it every day for the last week.

Everyone in this room is on the computer or iphone. Community at its finest. 

Taun-taun. My roommate taught me how to walk like one. 

Last minute presentations on Africa. I'm getting pretty good at those. 

Growing pains. 

Candy. 

Feta cheese. 

Knee-high socks and converse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment