Saturday, November 21, 2009

Word of the day: cocoa pebbles. OM NOM NOM.

Guys, a lot has happened in the last few days. I haven't blogged since TUESDAY. Meaning I've actually done something interesting with my life.

I've slept til 12 or so the last four days. I'm a freakin bum.

So I made a list last spring called my diploma list. Actually, it was a marriage list, but the prospective groom has since been kicked out of the picture. So, a diploma list. Here it is:
-be a camp counselor (DONE!!)
-go skinny dipping/streaking
-learn Russian (if applicable)
-be on the Covenant College stage (DONE!!)
-finish my book
-go on a road trip with friends (DONE!!)
-go horseback riding (kind of done...)
-sing a solo or duet on stage
-be in a play
-take every trail at covenant
-go to a foreign country for an extended period of time
-learn a hip-hop dance

So what was the point of me telling you all that? I got on the covenant college stage this week! Balcony ran out of people for Founder's Skit Night, and I helped out. I was a princess with a sword :)

The end of New Moon makes girls cry. Well, we came out wailing. Lisa, Diana, Lydia, Molly, Kait, and I went to see the midnight premier...oh man. We went to starbucks first and me and Diana both got venti frapps....needless to say, I sounded like a twelve year old fangirl the rest of the night. Taylor Lautner is the most gorgeous creature on this earth. Ryan Reynolds is nice, but, well, Taylor....Ok, so the movie probably wouldn't have been that good from the perspective of someone who isn't really familiar with the books, but I LOVED IT. You can ask Diana. I was cuddling with her pretty much the whole time. I am now Team Jacob, and it's not just because Taylor is pretty.

So we went to bed really late that night.

None of my disney dvds are working in my computer except for the Lion King, and I'm just a little bit angry about it.

I like small group at Dr. Haddad's house a lot. She makes tea and she's British and really nice and I just really, really like being in a house. Pointing out places in our lives that are full of sin isn't quite so nice. I feel really dirty now.

I'm going to interject here. Matt Trask is one of my favorite people in the world. I talk about him in a way that makes me sound like I'm in love with him, but this is not the case. He's kind of my Jacob Black. He's way too young for me, and he was totally there for me all summer. Kind of like a little brother, but better. Matt was the guy I went to right after it all happened. He stayed up with me until 3:00 am, going to Wal-mart, having a dance party in the parking lot, sitting in a bus, making sure that by the time I went to bed I would go straight to sleep. He was the guy who was there to hug me whenever I needed it. When I was having the most frustratin day of my whole summer, he was the guy who ran down the road with me screaming like an idiot. He was the guy who spent a ridiculous amount of money on disness princess stuff to make sure I had an awesome birthday. He's fifteen. He's tall. One day, he's going to be an amazing man.

A Man Born to Be King is a very short play. At least, Covenant College's version is.

Monty Python is dirty but hilarious. I saw far too many breasts in one night due to The Meaning of Life. They never did show the gratuitous penises though.

I went shopping by myself today. It was weird and I felt really insecure. I'm a worse driver when I'm alone. And UTC plays are weird. I came out of ANONymous going uuuummm...???

So sometimes I really want a boyfriend. But then I think about all the time I have now, which is very little, and how much I would have to dedicate to a boy, and how much sexual tension there would be since I couldn't think about getting married for a couple years, and how much I would miss out on if I had a boy, and how awkward dating a Covenant guy would be. After going through all this, I end up decided that I do not want a boy right now. Or ever. Actually, I would prefer a man. Maybe Taylor Lautner when he's 20....

Song of the day, or the week: Best Days of Your Life by Kelli Picker. I love, love, love this song, and I wanna send it to Greasy and shove it down his unclean throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment