Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Word of the day: dead.

Promising, right?

It was foggy today. And disgusting. And I wore a black shirt with a black raincoat and a black notebook. Lovely. I was just miss cheerful today.

We talked about dating in RUF. I don't even know anymore.

But I got to knit, so it was ok.

TIPS = gender roles. I like them well enough. I'm a girl and I'm proud of it. There is confidence in my femininity.

I drink too much coffee.

I wrote a five-page paper in four hours. It would have been faster if I wasn't so meticulous.

RA appreciation battleball tournament = excellent idea. Molly is my favorite RA ever, and that's no lie. I love her so amazingly freakishly much. Because....she's Molly. There's no way to describe Molly, ever. Unless you wanna say she's rull great. But really, she's better than that.

So....death. Morgan's grammaw died yesterday, and she watched her die. Morgan is heartbroken, and I know this. I hate it. I've heard so many people talk about comforting those who lost somebody, but I'm still like, umm, I love you and I wish I could be there to hug you...? I mean, how would I feel if someone close to me died?

Then I found out tonight that Leah Avril got shot. I don't know her, but I know people who know her. Greasy had a picture of them together in his room, and now it's his profile pic.

Weird.

I'm fasting until Thanksgiving with Sarah and Carly, just fried foods and sweets. No Gigi's, please.

My hands are cold.

Song of the day: Do You Remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment