Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Word of the day: Boy Meets World. Well, not a word, but a whole show that our hall loves.

I've watched a lot of things in the last couple days.

Coming back to Covenant is BEAUTIFUL. I love these women!!! I screamed three times my first night here because Kait, Alyssa, and Lisa are all ridiculously scary. Well, they aren't scary, I'm just jumpy. I was walking back to the room, and Lisa was just IN there, and I hit the floor screaming. I don't get it.

I mean, there's something really great about always having good music playing in the background and being able to find a laugh whenever you need one. My roommate and I stayed up until 3:00 in the morning the first night. Way better than spending every night up on facebook because I'm lonely, which is the reason I CANNOT spend this summer at home.

Then I found out that Molly got ALL of Boy Meets World and Lisa got the first season of Glee. That was the moment when we all died and went to heaven.

I named Lisa's pink snuggie Shania and there's nothing she can do about it.

Kait burst into the room just now and scared the crap outa me and Lisa. She left a coat hanger behind her, and Lisa followed her out, yelling, "Why did you leave this abortion tool in here?!" Now Kait's on the phone and Lisa's chasing her around going, "Is it Cabot? Cabot? Cabot! Hey Cabot!" which is the name of Kait's lover. Kind of.

Oh! Hold on! Pocahontas dance break!

......

Alright done now. Maybe.

I went job hunting with Sarah Beagan yesterday. And we walked around UTC campus, which is starting to feel more and more comfortable, almost like I go there. Kind of. But job hunting is difficult these days. I guess I just need to find a good babysitting one on the mountain. Somewhere. Cuz this chicka needs money, which I can only get through a job or a sugar daddy. Preferrably the job, because Sugar Daddies tend to be old and desperate.

Last night the hall went to go see Leap Year, which is SUPER cute!!! I'm totally all for an adorable Irish man with a backbone (and trust me--the backbones in men are hard to come by these days).

First class was today, Tech for Educators with Amy and Christina, who are two of my favorite people I suppose. We'll see how this class goes... -_- At least I have them for lunch beforehand.

I finally went through my Urbana missions stuff bag while watching Boy Meets World. It's a really scary bag. There are so many places I could go this summer, and I don't know what to apply for. But the Dominican Republic one still seems really promising. I'm still waiting on Barb at MTW...who said she would be giving me an answer last Monday....

Diana came back with many pastries from Starbucks. Oh how I do love her.

Song of the day: Tik Tok. Because I do wake up every morning feelin like P. Diddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment