So here's the deal. I was tired. I thought, "I'll go to bed." Then I got not-tired. Which brings us here tonight.
I've decided I want to try putting pictures in blogs to make them more visually appealing :D
So, since beginning babysitting, I have gone on a child craze. The boys I babysat Thursday were PRECIOUS. Luke(y): 7 Graham: 4 (also known as "dis many") and Ethan: 2. We ate fudgesicles and played lightsabers. Most popular phrase of the evening, "I GOT HER BOOTY! I GOT HERBOOTY!" I will now provide pictures.
Our previewer was awkward. She spent most of her time on the phone and she was real little and wore brown shoes with a black skirt. Not even cute brown shoes.
Stewart showed us his socks in Doctrine class. It was probably the most exciting Doctrine class yet. I think he used the word "rapidly" TWICE in one sentence. ---and you must understand. Dr. Stewart is the white-haired Canadian man who is real awkward and uses huge words in all the wrong places. He has Bible wikipedia in his head, I am sure. He is often the only one laughing at his jokes, and he laughs a lot. He also kind of looks like a walrus, and if you picture him in a pink plaid dress, it makes class about 100x better. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of him.
In CHOW, I think about boys alot. This is probably for two reasons: a) CHOW is boring no matter who teaches is and b) the boys in there are weird and gross. So I made a list on Friday of weird things I had observed in Covenant boys over the last few weeks, and here is what I found:
- Boy sitting next to me: jock with a tuft of hair sticking out the top of his head, chewing his nails and SPITTING them on the floor.
- Another boy in another row who had a folder with puppies on it and was wearing a black Chavante jacket with gold, shiny patterns everywhere.
- Manpris.
- Manhugs.
- Skinny jeans.
- Cecilia, the naked boy dance party that I have heard about and [thankfully] never seen.
- Boy in Brethren monk robe walking to chapel.
- [last semester] Three long, blond haired founders boys standing in the Great Hall, holding their plates while talking and eating. Through the entire meal. And they were all dressed in colors that don't go together.
- The Doxology being sung in the Great Hall and lots of other places. By boys.
- Boy who was wearing a tie and giving a Doctrine presentation on predestination asked the class not to lynch him. This would only happen at a Christian school, because that's the only place where you would get lynched in an argument over predestination.
- Tangent from that, nerd boy on the WAY to Doctrine class, talking about doctrine and getting as excited about it as normal boys get about Halo.
- Boys with "tool" written clearly across their foreheads in invisible letters.
- A long haired boy singing "Maybe This Time" from a musical while running to his class.
- And last but not least, KNEE HIGH LACE UP MOCCASIN BOOTS.
I also really enjoyed this picture someone drew on the board when we were talking about Descartes:
I know you can't see the first guy, but every picture is that guy sitting in a desk and you can still see his speak bubble.
Next week, I will start a regular babysitting job with two girls named Lila and Anna. And I will be carting them to piano lessons and soccer practice like a 36-year-old mother. Awesome.
I also started new member's class at New City, and will officially be a member tomorrow! Woohoo! And our teacher brought in Panera bagels today DOUBLE WOOHOO!
Now I want to show you what has happened to our room in the past couple days:


Picture one: B. Pep after we changed him from Santa to Cupid. Picture 2: Dirty Dove wrapper. Piture 3: my roommate is an artist.
Tonight, we made cookies and banana bread. This was after our trip to Wendy's where I had a Frosty. And after the rest of the day, where all I ate was Panera bagels. The only vegetables I recall having today were those that were on my Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.
On a more serious note, my mom is having a relapse in her MS. Her left arm and leg are kind of going numb.
On a not-as-serious note, my brother brought home an empty emu egg.
Song of the day: Radio. Because it never lets me down.
Next week, I will start a regular babysitting job with two girls named Lila and Anna. And I will be carting them to piano lessons and soccer practice like a 36-year-old mother. Awesome.
I also started new member's class at New City, and will officially be a member tomorrow! Woohoo! And our teacher brought in Panera bagels today DOUBLE WOOHOO!
Now I want to show you what has happened to our room in the past couple days:
Tonight, we made cookies and banana bread. This was after our trip to Wendy's where I had a Frosty. And after the rest of the day, where all I ate was Panera bagels. The only vegetables I recall having today were those that were on my Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.
On a more serious note, my mom is having a relapse in her MS. Her left arm and leg are kind of going numb.
On a not-as-serious note, my brother brought home an empty emu egg.
Song of the day: Radio. Because it never lets me down.
my boys made it onto your blog!!!!!! yay!!! fame at LAST! ;)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo ~E
they were just too cute to resist! :)
ReplyDelete