I get to back to Covenant tomorrow, and I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm excited. Other people? Yes. More papers? NOOO!
Weeks do this thing where if you don't keep track of them, they turn into blurs.
It snowed a lot this week. And see, I'm a fan of looking at snow. It's real pretty and all. But I'm not a fan of snow being cold and forcing me to stay cooped up in my house.
Monday all I did was take the kids to school. I was then inside for the rest of the day. I mean, I put on makeup and everything, and I was inside all day. What a waste of good looks!
Tuesday I managed to make it over to Morgan's house. I told her I wasn't sure if I should dress more warmly to go over there, and she replied "Just bring Jacob!" She referred to Jacob using his name instead of calling him "your snuggie". This is why she is my best friend. We spent most of the evening cleaning, which worked out well for me because I got to take home everything that she decided she didn't want anymore. Six bottles of Bath and Body Works products? AWESOME!
Wednesday I made it out for Robin coffee date time and lunch with cousin I hardly know time. Then I was stuck in the house with Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum who were out of school for snow pretty much the whole week. And here's what happens when they are home: all three of us end up in the playroom and the two of them fight over who gets the computer and who gets to pick what we watch. If Audrey gets to pick, it's usually iCarly or something halfway interesting and teeny bopper. If Daniel gets to pick, it's CSI or Man vs. Wild or Dirty Jobs or some nerdy man show.
Thursday. I don't remember what I did that day. I could've sworn I did something....what did I wear that day? Pajamas. I did nothing. I hate nothing days.
On Friday I felt much more productive. I cleaned my room so Lacey could come over, and we spent the evening watching He's Just Not That Into You and White Chicks as well as discussing the ins and outs of the Twilight series.
Aaaaand AVATAR IS AMAZING!!! Saw it today, LOVED IT.
I feel that I am very ready to be out of this house, but at the same time I don't wanna leave. Predicaments, predicaments, predicaments.
And this is weird. I'm trying to figure out exactly what is going on between Dusty and me now. We are friends. The question is how good of friends. We've texted just about every day since our talk, and I still haven't figured out exactly how all of this is gonna work. Sometimes I really don't care. Other times it makes me really happy. And other times it still makes me hurt remembering the rejection and still feeling rejected. I've forgiven him, so I'm not mad at him anymore. But I don't know how all this is going to pan out or if it's a good idea or bad one. I guess for now I'll just surf with it. And I guess the next step is forgiving HER since I know I haven't done that yet.
I need an accountability partner.
I need to start working out.
I need to figure out what is going on with this summer.
I need a boyfriend....NOT! lol...
I don't have a song of the day, unless there is a song about laziness. Then I want to download it and jam to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment