Word of the day: mojo. I'm an addict.
I've been at Covenant for a week, and it feels like I've been here for a month. I love that feeling.
I am a free music addict. 2,000 songs in six days. It's discussing. At the moment, my bootdancing playlist is going on my stereo with 89 songs on it. I was born to be black.
I need to buy some coco puffs. Too much gopher cereal is getting to me. I should probably eat more of it, though, as well as get some exercise. Speaking of exercise, Michelle and I went to yoga class last Thursday. Yoga does this thing where you hurt in one place the first day and hurt in completely different places the next day. There was one man in the group, and he was old.
I figured out why I'm going to be an elementary teacher. It's because Biology has too many big words in it. When you are an elementary school teacher, all you tell the kids is: "That's your hand. It has hand cells in it. That's your brain. It has brain cells in it. Microtubules?!?!? Don't you DARE say in my class, young man! Cell, four letters, that's IT!" Biology is gross.
My CHOW professor says boo-sum instead of bosom.
Beyonce is distracting me....
The Fantastic Mr. Fox is good both the first and second time around. Shaun of the Dead is scary. Boys Meets World is addictive. Gigi's cupcakes weigh about fifty pounds. The first few episodes of Glee are a lot more awkward than the rest of the series. My room went down 5 degrees in three minutes after the window was opened. Fame has great songs in it. Knitting is therapy.
Alyssa's car died in the Target parking lot, and we had some really nice strangers fix it for us. Unfortunately, it's cold outside this time of year. Fortunately, Chik-fil-a is delicious.
Barb still hasn't emailed back, and I need to take affirmative action. Hey Barb, I need an answer!
Last night was very emotional. We had spill your guts out time on the hall, which was AWESOME. The ladies on The Fritz are beautiful.
Babysitting jobs are hard to come by. And I am not going to spend money this week. I hope.
My ex-boyfriend is annoying.
On Saturday, we made a batch of 60 chocolate cookies covered in powdered sugar. By we, I mean me, Lisa, Molly, Laura M, and Kait. We also played Phase 10 and ate roughly seven cookies each. By the time the cookies were gone the next day, I think I had eaten 20. Mmmmm.
I wrote an article on Urbana for the Bagpipe.
I would like more time to spend reading books that I want to read. Scratch that. I would like the self control and time management skills that would allow me to make time to do that. Sounds excellent.
My roommate does not approve of my booty music....because secretly, there's a booty dancer inside of her waiting to break out and go crazy and she just doesn't want to admit it.
You know what Covenant needs? A playground!
I stole the shower from Kait this morning, and I am rather proud of myself.
Summer should come back so I can wear shorts.
I want to make up a new dance that combines booty dancing and riverdancing. I'll call it boover dancing and it'll be INSANE.
Song of the day: Runnin' by Jesse McCartney
No comments:
Post a Comment