There is no word of the day today.
I did not set an alarm this morning.
My cat brought a live bird into the house and my mother screamed like she was about to die.
I am a terrible packer.
I ate the last pumpkin mini muffin and was sad.
I hate only being able to listen to the radio in my car.
Dinner was confusing because no one was here, but delicious because there were chicken fingers.
We couldn't tell the difference between salad dressing and jelly. Ew.
I am more productive at home than I am here.
I put more disney princess pictures on my closet.
Everyone got back and gave me bad-for-you food.
I decided to start going to young life.
I really want to go to a dance in a pretty dress like the twins and Nicole.
I wanna be in a musical.
I miss Morgan and my house.
Homework is dispicable.
Song of the day: Fatman Stomp. Or should I say fatwoman?
No comments:
Post a Comment