Sunday, October 11, 2009

Word of the day: CRAZY.
Well, that was half the day.

I love having Sunday School with adorable old ladies. I really want all of them to adopt me so I can go to their houses and eat cookies. The more grandparents the merrier.

Thankfully, church this morning was really great, as the preaching was awesome and a certain boy wasn't there to distract me from the service.

Scripture of the day: 1 Corinthians 12:9-10

I'm finding that I a much hardcore studier than I thought when I get into focus mode. All afternoon at Rembrant's, Lisa and Alyssa were being ridiculous, playing hangman and listening to music, and I finished a paper and a sort-of paper and started on another paper. I'm rull hardcore.

Today was gorgeous. So much so that I wore a skirt ALL DAY.

Red convertibles are amazing. Especially when they are owned by single women. I get to dance around and sing at the top of my lungs rather than sit in the passenger seat, holding another hand. It's way cooler. Mustangs are sweeter than Sebrings anyway.

Leering Mexicans are scary. I don't know what they were saying out of their window, but I don't think I want to.

MOES HAS UNLIMITED CHIPS. And a college night! And 54 cent cookies! OH MY! I'm sucha fatty!

The Hangover. Um. I'm done.

Lisa was acting like an immature fourteen-year-old boy tonight. She even bought a two-pound bag of Swedish Fish and threw them at me.

I think I lost my voice on the way back up the mountain. That's how intense our screaming, dancing session was. Or maybe just mine, as I was doing much of the screaming. Yes, "adults" still get hyper.

On a more serious note,

There was a lady in the Target parking lot passing out Buddhist tracts. Well, more like business cards. My response to her is what bothered me. See, rather than declining the card and telling her I was a Christian, I took it and said "Thank you". That could have been such a good opportunity, but I skipped it. I wish I hadn't. I was even wearing a cross necklace. I don't know how many other chances she'll get to hear the real message.

Song of the day: Single Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment