Word of the day: racist. I'm not one, but TIPS class sometimes makes me feel like one.
I could've straightened my hair today, but I did it curly because I thought it would rain. This was upsetting.
I woke up earlier than I needed to. I hate that.
I really, really like my math buddies. They're just way funny. And way dorks. But that's what makes them funny. And I had a delicious BLT.
I hate homework. I enjoy distracting myself with music and dance. Or just facebook. Or texting. Or other stuff.
Greasy sightings: 0. Greasy occurrences: 1. He used skype chat to ask me if I wanted to eat dinner with him in the Great Hall. Fortunately, I didn't find it until he got offline, but I was very, very confused. And angry.
Moral of the story: never date a greaseball.
I finished a whole three-page paper in two hours. It was very satisfying.
I hate it when people whistle, and I think they are whistling at me, but then I find out it's really at someone else. I get really hopeful for like two seconds, and then I'm really disappointed. Who knows, maybe they ARE all whistling at me.
I have to go blind for the entire first half of the day tomorrow. This will be interesting.
Lisa has taught me to like Swedish Fish. She has done this by throwing them at me. All the time.
I eat too much.
I just want to stay distracted all the time.
Fall Break is too far away. And too short.
I want it to be Thanksgiving.
Song of the day: Get Out (Leave)
[dear mr. greasy: please do.]
DELICIOUS BLT! i love our tuesday dates. =)
ReplyDelete