Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Word of the day: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Second word of the day: Jimjam

The pre-fall-break stress has begun. I just realized that I have five papers, one field placement, one project, and two smaller papers, along with other smaller assignments, that shall all occur within the next NINE days. Oh my.

Last night, Molly and I were up from 10-2:30 am working on making flash cards for our Doctrine test today. Things got real ridiculous after midnight. We used the acronym "Wally pulled his jimjam, gosh tootin!" to remember God's wisdom, power, holiness, justice, goodness, and truth. We definitely coined "jimjam", and now Molly keeps repeating it to make giggle my pants off. But maybe that's only becuase we got FIVE HOURS of sleep last night.

I woke up this morning, and I thought my throat was gonna choke itself. I'm gettin the stress-sick.

I have far too many scripture references floating around in my head now, and I don't know what all of them are for. On top of that, the test didn't address even a third of what we studied and brought in some stuff that wasn't on the guide! What's wrong with you, Dr. Stewart?? Dr. Clark was real nice though. He let me borrow his Bible, and he didn't even know me.

Acting class: I pretended to be a girl that everyone had thought lost her virginity, but really didn't. In the end, I yelled, "NOTHING HAPPENED, OK? I'M STILL A VIRGIN!" Yeah, ruuull awkward.

The one day I want to talk in CHOW class, it lets out early. And the one day in chapel that the speaker gives a sermon on why cremation is ungodly, I miss it to study for a DOCTRINE test. Ironic.

Greasy sightings today: 1. At least this time he was wearing a different hat, sadly enough, ANOTHER one I was there for when he bought it.

And now I'm at the Yellow Deli. Earlier, there were some sketch guys from UTC having a weird conversation I couldn't really follow. But, at different points, it included a nudist colony, playing the field, and how much they loved their church. Um.

The board of trustees walked by our room today while Disco Stick was playing on the radio. I'm glad our door was closed, it could've been very interesting.

Lisa was grumpy today. And it made me frowny face :(

Facial expression of the day: wide eyes, gaping, somewhat lopsided mouth. Basically, Molly's face.

I want to go to sleep until Saturday. Can I do this please?

I haven't talked to my mother in three days.

Poem of the day (not song): Jabberwocky. Cuz I felt that ridiculous today.

No comments:

Post a Comment