Friday, October 2, 2009

Word of the day: ukelele. Or at least, I would love to be able to play one.

I would say I woke up in the middle of the bed rather than the wrong side. Of course, in reality, my dorm bed is rather small, so I would say more that I woke up on the whole bed. Except the end, cuz I don't stretch that far.

I really, really like my kindergarten class. Caroline to the teacher: "I TOTALLY love your necklace! It goes with your whole clothes!" Last week, Drew kept trying to get my attention, and at one point had me help him cut out his ice cream scoop "cuz he couldn't do it". Today, he winked at me (it was like a ten-second wink...real funny). Later, I watched him cut out his own ice cream scoop with no trouble. He's in love with me :) After reading time, they gave me cookies and we played with Construx for recess. Oh man.

I don't know why EVERYONE doesn't want to be a teacher.

So acting class makes me nervous, but today was super fun. If a broken disco ball was a person, it would be a distressed teenage partier girl. And I acted that out. I had to do it twice, becuase the first time everyone thought I was just being bipolar.

And we played this super-fun game, where we all got into a circle and tossed a ball around. It went from a baseball, to a basketball, and eventually to a cat and a baby. Then, we all had to pretend to be soldiers, supermodels, barking dogs, etc. It was RIDICULOUS. I really just wanna tape that class and make it into a movie. Everyone would buy it.

But maybe that would just be because I was in it.

:D

I'm going to visit Grace for the weekend, and it's gonna be AWESOME.

Song of the Day: Trouble (by Never Shout Never)

No comments:

Post a Comment