Thursday, October 29, 2009

Word of the day: pictures. I took a lot of them.

I should be in bed right now. I'm super tired.

School should be done now. I don't want to do any more papers, I don't know if I have the willpower to do anything else. Like for real. I was looking at all the work I have between now and Christmas, and it makes me just wanna jump off the veranda. Don't worry, I won't.

Yesterday I woke up at the ungodly hour of 6:15. That's not an hour, but it's a nasty time to be awake. Why did I do this? Field placement at Siskin Institute. They have the most rock awesome playground EVER. And the kids were adorable. We observed a four year old blind girl named Britney, and she was precious and sad. She didn't speak, and I think she was autistic. And she shuffled around in circles a lot. But she had a real great halloween dress on.

Christina and I are study fails. We tried, and ended up eating chocolate. Thanks Christina.

Mac Movie Night = Friggin hilarious. Twilight parody, yeah, I wanted to pee my pants.

I was so disoriented last night it took nothing for me to go to sleep. I could barely speak coherently.

I didn't get as much homework done today as I wanted to, as usual. But I took a lot of great pictures. And talked to my Mimi. And found a new favorite song. And found my Halloween costume.

Camille J. Hallstrom is going to be the death of me. I'm super nervous about this performance project, and I can't even practice it well. I don't know if my scenes are even good! AAAAAHHH!!!

We went to Walmart, and I bought food and socks. Yay me.

Greasy's latest facebook pictures make him look like a creepy, obese blue creeper. You should go check 'em out. And he's trying to bring in the new fall trend--sweatpants! Too bad it means wasting the pair of jeans I bought him last Christmas--epic fashion fail!

Why did I spend over $200 on him last Christmas? WHY???

Lesson to all women: do not spend a lot of money on a male until he buys you an engagement ring. I could be buying more boxes of cereal, but no, I had to spend them on ninja turtle slippers for him. Eww.

But, two days ago he joined my fanpage on facebook. Yes, my creepy ex is my fan. Why is this soo hilarious?

Song of the day: Replay.

No comments:

Post a Comment